Toy Bonnie is an antagonist in Five Nights at Freddy's 2 and the redesigned version of the original Bonnie.
He has three freckles on either side of his nose and double ears. Toy Bonnie has his guitar on him until the left air vent moment. He has red cheeks, he has green eyes, purple eyelids and big black eyelashes.
Toy Bonnie serves as the new designed Bonnie. He also completes the Toy version set, and helps make the Party Rooms important. Like the other Toy animatronics, Toy Bonnie is also tied into the database for predators, in an attempt by Fazbear entertainment to prevent more murders.
Toy Bonnie starts off on the Show Stage, with Toy Freddy and Toy Chica. he leaves and proceed to Party Room 3, then Party Room 4, and finally goes to Party Room 2 where he can be seen entering the vents. They will then appear in the Right Air Vent, and afterwards the Right Blind Spot in the Office.
Mobile Toy Bonnie path: Party Room 3, Party Room 2, Right Air Vent, The Right Blind Spot In the Office.
Toy Bonnie appears in Help Wanted in the Five Nights At Freddy's 2 section. His mechanics are the same.
Five Nights at Freddy's 2
Ultimate Custom Night
|“||Aren't I just the shiniest?||”|
|“||Clear the stage, for the star of our show is now here.||”|
|“||Closer. Closer now. Just a little closer!||”|
|“||Six. Seven. Five. Three. Four. Two. One.||”|
|“||Did you actually think You could hide from Me?||”|
|“||Did you know, I used to be a real Rockstar!.||”|
|“||Don't worry, this next part won't hurt a bit.||”|
|“||I've been waiting so long for this chance, and now it's finally here!||”|
|“||I can see you~||”|
|“||It's not MY fault I'm so much more famous than you.||”|
|“||Ladies and gentlemen! The stage is now mine..||”|
|“||My star is rising and Yours, sadly, is fizzling out.||”|
|“||No kidding, You thought you could survive me?||”|
|“||Now I'm a Superstar!||”|
|“||There you are!||”|
|“||This game of Cat and, Person, is delicious.||”|
|“||This is my chance to shine, and your chance to fade away.||”|
|“||This next part, is, Totally going to hurt..||”|
|“||What do we have here? Someone hiding from me??||”|
|“||Why ever is this Creature.. hiding from little old me?||”|
- On mobile, Toy Bonnie skips Party Room 4.
- On mobile, Toy Bonnie is not seen walking around in the office.
- Toy Bonnie now has green eyes that Bonnie lacked from the first game.
- Toy Bonnie's ears are slightly different from Bonnie and Withered Bonnie.
- There was a debate on Toy Bonnie's gender due to a feminine appearance. However, if the player chooses the 'Ladies Night' preset on custom night, Toy Bonnie is not active and he was referred with only male pronouns in UCN and AR on the illumix’s Instagram making him confirmed a male
- In Five Nights at Freddy's 4 a literal toy of him is featured in a minigame. As this minigame takes place in 1983 it is entirely possible this figurine is the inspiration for the animatronic.
- In Ultimate Custom Night, Stephanie Belinda Quinn was reported to be the voice for Toy Bonnie, but no voice acting was used for Toy Bonnie.
- Toy Bonnie's 10th line may be a reference to Toy Freddy's "It's not my fault. I have these fat plastic fingers and can't press the buttons." line.
System Error Toy Bonnie is a skin in Five Nights at Freddy's: Special Delivery. As he is a skin from before the Wasteland event, his mechanics and animations are identical to Toy Bonnie.
System Error Toy Bonnie is a red recolor of Toy Bonnie, featuring white eyebrows, eyelashes, freckles, and a white nose. On his chest there's bright red text saying System Error.
- System Error is the only Arcade Madness animatronic who is not based on any style of game.
- he also lacks an attack mode.
- System Error is the only Arcade Mayhem skin without a shirt in the merch line.
Boulder Toy Bonnie is a skin in Five Nights at Freddy's: Special Delivery. As he is a skin, his mechanics identical to Toy Bonnie.
Boulder Toy Bonnie looks most similar to Whiterabbit, being a gray recolor of Toy Bonnie. Various parts of his suit are damaged, having gaps in the rocks. Additionally, the rock sizes have caused certain parts to appear bigger or smaller than the original counterpart.
Similar to Woodland Toy Freddy, Moss has taken over parts of his suit.
- Boulder Toy Bonnie appears like a more damaged version of White rabbit, rather than a skin of Toy Bonnie.
- This is mostly because Boulder Toy Bonnie has traits only shared with White rabbit; These are having both four upper teeth and visible cheeks, previously exclusive to White rabbit.
To be added.
To be added.
To be added.
- Sunken Toy Bonnie closely resembles Boulder Toy Bonnie. It's unclear if this is intentional.
- Sunken Toy Bonnie re-uses Toy Bonnie's animations, instead of having his own.
- This is part of a recent theme in skins re-using animations from other skins/characters.