The Minireenas are small, feminine mannequin-style animatronics that first appeared in Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location.
The Minireenas appear with Ballora for the first three nights, although they aren't lethal until Night 4. During Night 4, in the Scooping Room, Michael Afton has been hidden inside an old springlock suit and must wind the locks while fending off multiple Minireenas. They climb up the sides of the suit, forcing him to wiggle to avoid being jumpscared, which in turn slightly loosens the locks. Some may climb into the suit but do not harm Michael directly.
In the non-canon Custom Night, the Minireenas have two different AI options:
- Minireena: Multiple Minireenas will randomly appear in CAM 06 and will begin draining oxygen. The screen will begin to darken to coincide with how low the oxygen is. To stop them, the player must give them a controlled shock. They will then disappear by paranormally fading away. While the Minireenas will not jumpscare the player, they will allow Yenndo to attack the player more quickly as he rapidly drains oxygen as well and will jumpscare the player if it reaches 0%.
- Minireena 2: The Minireenas will randomly appear after the player lowers the monitor. They will block the screen while giggling, preventing the player from doing normal tasks. Although they cannot kill the player, they can easily ensure that another animatronic can kill them. There is no way to get rid of them, letting them remain staying in the office until the night end or until the player gets killed by an animatronic. Up to five Minireenas can appear, depending on their AI level.
Ultimate Custom Night
The Minireenas cannot be customized on the normal character roster menu. They can only be randomly spawned in by Dee Dee or Shadow Dee Dee. Once summoned into the night by Dee Dee or her shadow recolor, the Minireenas will block the player's view, just like Minireenas 2 in Sister Location Custom Night, except all piling up at once, obscuring the player's vision from threats such as Golden Freddy or Nightmare Balloon Boy. As they are blocking your screen, they will from time to time giggle at you. However, unlike the Minireenas 2 in Sister Location Custom Night, the Minireenas will then disappear after an in-game hour.
- The Minireenas have a similar look to the theater masks of drama and comedy.
- There is a chance that a pirouetting Minireena will appear in the Primary Control Module.
- There is also a chance that a Minireena can appear in the dark in the player's (Michael Afton) living room, staring at them.
- On rare occasions, a Minireena can appear inside the Fake Ending, inside the popcorn that the player holds.