Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location(often abbreviated to FNaF SL, alternately known as Five Nights at Freddy’s 5 and abbreviated to FNaF 5) is the fifth installment of the Five Nights at Freddy's series. Its trailer was released on May 21st, 2016. The game released in October 7th, 2016. It has some connections with the noncanon novel, Five Nights at Freddy's: The Silver Eyes.
In this installment, the player faces seven new animatronics: Funtime Freddy, Bidybab, Ennard, Funtime Foxy, Ballora, Minireena, and Circus Baby, all of which feature toy-like designs, pink and white color schemes, and segmented faces.
Sister Location MA
Main Article : Troll Games
"Welcome to Circus Baby's Pizza World, where family fun and interactivity go beyond anything you've seen at those *other* pizza places! Now hiring: Late night technician. Must enjoy cramped spaces and be comfortable around active machinery. Not responsible for death or dismemberment." - The Steam Description
Following the closing of the 1993 Fazbear location, William Afton decides to move away from Fazbear Entertainment and start his own line of children's entertainment. He founded Afton Robotics Inc. and created the Funtime animatronics. These animatronics, in reality, were child kidnapping machines.
They were only created so Afton wouldn't have to get his own hands dirty for his children-killing desires. Each animatronic had a specific role in kidnapping/killing the children. Ballora was a distraction, Funtime Foxy mimicked parents' voices, Bon-Bon was a parent-tracking device, Circus Baby lured children with ice cream, and she along with Funtime Freddy were made to grab children and store them in their torsos for killing. Eventually, Afton's plans backfired as his daughter was killed by his creations.
A few months later, Circus Baby's Pizza World has been closed, and the animatronics are available for private birthday parties. But the animatronics want to escape. But if they tried, they would immediately be caught. They'd be put back underground.
So they devise a plan; They "pretend" to be malfunctioning so they can be sent to the scooping room, to have their endoskeletons removed. They then combine parts of their endoskeletons onto one animatronic - Ennard. Circus Baby eventually gains the player's trust and eventually leads him to the scooping room, where they disembowel the player. They then disguise in the leftover human skin, so they can collectively escape the facility without suspicion.
There is also an alternate ending, where the player does not listen to Baby's instructions and walks into the Private Room, where they will have to fend off Ennard until 6 AM (similar to the first game). If the player beats this night, they will return home, and Ennard will be moving in front of the TV after the show ends. Some believe this is because we play as Michael Afton and Ennard is possessed by his sister, so they are reunited.
In Custom Night, canon cutscenes show the player's flesh slowly rotting to a purple color, so Ennard ejects themselves from the player's body, but he is revived at Baby's urging. William Afton's son, Michael, is introduced to the lore from a cutscene revealed once the player has completed the "Golden Freddy" preset on Very Hard. It is revealed the player character of the game was, in fact, Michael, who was (possibly) mistaken for his father.
Scott Cawthon had released several teasers of Sister Location onto his teaser website called Scottgames.com.
- A closeup picture with Circus Baby and with the following text, "There was never just one."
- Another picture with Circus Baby holding a microphone with SISTER LOCATION starting at the bottom left and the text, "Everyone, please stay in your seats.", upon brightening the image, reveal a reflection of Springtrap in her nose.
- A picture dimmed with Ennard, with his eye glowing red, upon brightening the image, revealing the text, "There's a little of me in every body."
- A picture with Bidybabs, lining up in a V-shape. The picture has the following text, "Don't hold it against us."
- A picture with the stand, showing a light button and a controlled shock button. The picture has the following text, "Get back on your stage. NOW." brightening the image reveals four Minireenas in the background.
- A picture with the text, "CANCELLED, Due to leaks." in red and white text, upon brightening the image, reveal a news article about how the Grand Opening of Circus Baby's Pizza World was cancelled, due to reports of gas leaks.
- A picture with a dim light, showing the mask that Ennard wears, with one of the faceplates moving.
- The same picture as above but brightened, revealing the original release date.
- There are two ending they were later changed to be labeled real ending and fake Ending