The Back Alley behind the restaurant is the place where the salvageable animatronics, Molten Freddy, Scraptrap, Scrap Baby, and Lefty, are found and taken into the salvage room. This location is also where the player can throw the salvageable animatronics back by choice. In very rare occasions, there is a possibility that when starting, ending, or dying in a game the player will see a screen of either Molten Freddy, Scraptrap, Scrap Baby, or Lefty in the alley during a thunderstorm.
- In the last page of the book called The Freddy Files, Scrap Baby can be seen standing in the alley, evident by the brick walls and posters.
- It seems that the trash bin from the alley is very similar to Mr. Can-do's bin
- Lefty, one of the animatronics in the alley, can also be purchased through the catalogue as a member of the Rockstars.
- The posters behind Scraptrap imply the game occurs around Halloween.
- Seen on the wall from Scrap Baby's rare screen, a vicious wolf from "The Legend of the Terrible Man-Wolf" bears a strong resemblance to the Twisted Wolf from The Twisted Ones.
- An Alley very similar to the Back Alley also appears in the Security Puppet minigame where the Puppet went after the assigned child with the green security bracelet.